Friday 25 December 2009

Pink Panthers-Live 1987


Pink Panthers was a punk band from Hungarian countryside. Formed in 1985, but then the bandname was K.U.K. (Kaiser Und König) but later, they changed the bandname. Pink Panthers played totally scandal band with very aggressive, angry and vulgar lyrics. This concert tape is their only band recording, recorded in 1987 but released in 2003.
I think the band played Mosoi and anti-communist and anti-gypsy songs in their concerts.

Tracklist:

01.Nem arra születtem (I didn't born it)
02.Kurva anyját minden híres embernek (Fuck off all famous people)
03.Heroin (Heroine)
04.Népdal (Folk-song)
05.Szeretlek, imádlak (I love you, i like you)
06.....
07.Nem tudok élni nélküled (I can't live without you)
08.Végrehajtjuk mindenáron (We will carry out at any price)
09.Mindenki (Everybody)
10.Megdöglesz (You will die)
11.Keletről nincs visszaút (No return from East)
12.Elvégeztem a küldetésem (I finished my mission)

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?tiziodywdmk