Wednesday 24 March 2010

ETA-Live 1982



First of all, here's another ETA live tape from 1982. You can find lot of ETA stuff on my blog, but this recording is the best! Raw, aggressive and very good quality! This concert there are 13 cool ETA song. I think, this concert recording made in club "Közgáz", but i don't know exactly. The band members play a real good on this bootleg.

I uploaded this picture from songs.hu (you can see it:
https://www.songs.hu/foto_frameset.php?id=72). Maybe they were the fantastic ETA. Or not... I don't know, because till now i never see any picture about the band.




Tracklist:

01.ETA
02.Anarchia 1. (Anarchy 1.)
03.Telefonszámok (Telephonenumbers-UK.SUBS cover)
04.Nulladal (Zero-song)
05.Prostituált vagyok (I'm a whore-UK.SUBS "Rockers" cover)
06.Spicli (Spy)
07.Warhead (UK.SUBS)
08.Munkát! Kenyeret! (Work! Bread!)
09.Átéltem az éjszakát (I survived the night)
10.Űrdiszkó (Space disco)
11.Gyerünk! (Let's go-SHAM 69 "If the kids are united" cover)
12.Nemzetközi helyzet (International situation)
13.Anarchia 2. (Anarchy 2.-Damned "I feel alright" cover)

Songs "ETA" and "Anarchy 1." features on the Lucile Chaufour punk movie in 1984.

Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?glkmzzmmjzz