Friday 16 July 2010

Modells-rehearsalroomtape 1982



Modells - one of my favorite Hungarian punkband, and (i think) they were the one of the best Hungarian punkband in early 80s. They formed in 1981 and split up in 1982. Exacting music with good lyrics.
Here's their rare rehearsalroom recordings from 1982. Not so good quality, and i think, not so exciting demo, because they played same songs, but you can listen some unknown Modells songs and Sex Pistols and Buzzcocks cover songs.

Tracklist:

01.Bűnhődés (Punishment)
02.Propaganda (Propaganda)
03.Unknown song
04.Nem én voltam (I wasn't...)
05.Bűnhődés (Punishment)
06.Propaganda (Propaganda)
07.Nem én voltam (I wasn't...)
08.Befejezetlen gondolat (Unfinished idea)
09.Pretty Vacant (Sex Pistols cover)
10.Méltóságomon alulinak tartom (I think it beneath one's dignity to...)
11.Punk 'n' roll
12.Vak vagyok (I am blind)
13.Harmony in my head (Buzzcocks cover)


Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?d8kn2a24pfeyz73