Tuesday 6 October 2009

ETA-Live from 1982

Here's a rare gig from punkband ETA. I think this recordings made in 1982. It's a very interesting ETA concert for me because the band play lot of unknown songs. Quality is not so bad, the band played very energetic but i'm sadly, because still i don't understand their lot of lyrics...

Tracklist:

01.Nyitány (Intro)
02.Absolutely punk
03.Nem kell hozzá...(It is not need)
04.Konzervatív vagy (You are conservative)
05.Telefon (Telephonenumbers)
06.Munkát! Kenyeret! (Work! Bread!)
07.Átéltem az éjszakát (I survived the night)
08.VHK (Ode for Galopping Coroners)
09.Prostituált vagyok (I'm a prostitute)
10.Zene (Music)
11.Űrdiszkó (Space-disco)
12.ETA
13.Why?
14.Kellemetlen (Unpleasant)
15.Anarchia (Anarchy)
16.Nulladal (Zero song)
17.Ilyen ez az esemény (This is the event)
18.Warhead (Ez az én világom->This is my world)
19.Kinyírom a szüleim (I kill my parents)
20.Rohadt spicli (Fucking spy)
21.Rákosi rock and roll